The art of delivering the best music - directly to your ears!
This miniature and sweet Class A vacuum tube headphone amplifier provides a clear, rich and powerful sound.
It is portable yet powerful and the high-end sound has never been so affordable before!
The THA-200 is a hybrid vacuum tube/solid state headphone amplifier which utilizes transistors and a 6N2 vacuum tube.
Pure Class A, single ended design with no negative feedback offers the best sound performance and powerful sound.
You can connect it directly to your computer through a USB input and thanks to the built-in USB-DAC you are able to change your digital music to a thrilling music experience.
Stunning sound embedded in a very rigid and luxurious steel-aluminum casing.
Your perfect companion at home and in travel!
- Design Hybrid headphone amplifier Klasa A
- Vacuum tubes 6N2
- Power output / impedance 2 x 500mW @ 100ohm
- DA converter USB-DAC Asynchronous 16bit / 44.1kHz
- Digital inputs USB (for computer)
- Analog inputs
- Input sensitivity: 750mV
- Headphone output Impedance: 30 - 300ohm (1/4”)
- Total Harmonic Distortions <0.1% @ 100ohm (1kHz, 300mW)
- Signal/Noise ratio 88dB
- Features / accessories
- USB cable
- DC power adapter
- AC power / power consumption
- DC 18V, 1.5A
- AC 100-240V 50/60Hz, 10W
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 5 x 15 x 11.5 cm
- (adapter 3 x 5 x 8.7 cm)
- Weight 0.8 kg / pc.