The TCA-240V is a perfect solution for various sound systems and applications: residential or commercial.
The amplifier can be used for paging and background music systems in halls, conference rooms, restaurants, cafes, shops and other commercial applications.
- 6 zones, each with an independent volume level.
- Three analog LINE inputs mixing.
- High power (240W RMS).
- 100V / 70V and low-impedance (4/8ohm – only 1 zone) compatibility.
- Two microphone inputs with mixing for voice paging and broadcasting.
- One microphone input with priority.
- Chime to notify that a voice announcement is to be broadcasted.
- Treble / Bass regulation (one for all zones).
- Mono output to connect additional power amplifier, subwoofer or powered speakers.
- Signal and overload indicators.
- Cooling fan allows long time operation.
- Screw-in Speaker Connectors
- 100V 6-zone mixing amplifier
- Class A/B
- Zones / number of speakers 6 mono zones
- Power output / impedance
- 100V: 240W [70V compatible]
- 4ohm: 1 x 300W RMS
- 8ohm: 1 x 240W RMS
- Microphone inputs
- Dual: MIC1, MIC2 (priority)
- Impedance: 600Ω
- Sensitivity: 66dB
- Analog inputs
- Mono (with 2 RCA sockets): LINE1, LINE2, LINE3
- Impedance: 10KΩ
- Sensitivity: -10dB
- Analog outputs Mono Out (with 2 RCA sockets)
- Frequency response 60Hz – 16kHz (±0.5dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortions <0.1%
- Signal/Noise ratio
- Microphone inputs: 66dB
- Line inputs: 102dB
- Features / accessories
- Bass / Treble regulation (for all zones)
- Signal and Clip indicators
- AC power / power consumption 220 - 240V 50/60Hz, 240W
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- Height with feet: 9.8 cm
- Front panel (H x W): 8.9 x 48 cm
- Rear panel (H x W): 8.6 x 43.2 cm
- Depth: 38 cm (including the handles)
- 482 mm (19”) rack mountable
- 2 RS (2 rack spaces = 89 mm)
- Weight 9.6 kg / pc.
The European founders of the TAGA Harmony brand Mr. Kokocinski (currently the CEO and the European Sales Director) from Poland and Mr. Richard from Germany started their involvement in the audio business in the early years of 1990. They were recognized music lovers and specialists in the high-end audio and were dealing with repair and sales of high-end audio equipment. They found out that most speaker brands that boasted top sound performance, offered their products at extremely high prices, but they did not really provide good sound quality. This prompted them to establish their own TAGA Harmony brand. At the beginning the company was operating in the field of sound engineering services and audio products enhancement. It took almost 2 years to develop first loudspeaker prototypes which met enthusiastic reception of audiophiles. Nowadays TAGA Harmony brand is offering high quality products for the hi-fi and audio-video market. Main types of products are: high-end, hi-fi and home theatre speakers, in-wall/in-ceiling and outdoor speakers, multimedia speakers, hi-fi electronics and accessories for speakers. ---- The meaning of TAGA logo is To Achieve Glorious Acoustics and it says everything about the people behind the brand, their passion, devotion, philosophy and constant striving to perfection. It is TAGA Harmony’s DNA. It means that everything what TAGA Harmony designs, engineers or builds has one goal in mind: to provide the best sound and joy to music lovers around the World. A strong basis for the logo was added: “HARMONY” to emphasize that on every step all products are created in harmony with nature.
Hinweis zu Aktualisierungen Ihrer Taga-Produkte:
Auf dieser Webseite finden Sie den Kontakt für den Geräte-Support zu Taga-Produkten: