Taga TA-600 MULTI
The TA-600MULTI is a perfect solution for residential as well as commercial installations in restaurants, pubs, shops, conferencing rooms, fitness clubs for both background music and voice playback systems.
A single TA-600MULTI amplifier allows to build cost-effective multi-room audio installation and play different music in each of 4 zones (from 3 inputs) with independent volume and sound control for each, and to broadcast voice messages to selected zones simultaneously.
High and constant power is delivered by an oversized, audiophile grade 200W toroidal transformer.
The TA-600MULTI integrated amplifier offers the finest music performance at this price level and perfect matching with most speakers available in the market.
It utilizes advanced materials, state of the art engineering and innovate design by an international team of professional designers.
It delivers pure and distortion-limited power as well as rich sound performance with stunning accuracy, soundstage and sensational dynamics.
The removable IEC power cable gives you an option to upgrade your system with a premium power cable in any time.
A variety of features and wired connections makes the TA-600MULTI a very versatile device with ability to work in different applications.
- Multi-room sound. 4-zone, high-power stereo amplifier able to drive four pairs of speakers (from 4 to 16ohms) – a cost-efficient and easy way to deliver sound to many rooms.
- Each zone with independent: source audio input selection (out of 3 onboard), volume and sound (treble / bass) regulations to play individual music at different volume levels in separate rooms.
- Built-in microphone input with a mixing and echo control - is a perfect solution for voice broadcasting to the selected zones.
- USB input to quickly and easily play music from USB flash driver (supports MP3 / WMA / WAV / APE files) for almost endless playback.
- MP3 (3.5mm stereo jack) input on the front panel to quickly connect a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- RCA stereo input at the rear to hook additional equipment like a CD player, radio tuner or other analog devices.
- Force-air cooling is specifically designed for long working time.
- Custom Install 4-zone stereo amplifier
- Class A/B
- Zones / number of speakers 4 independent stereo zones
- Power output / impedance
- All zones driven (power per zone):
- 2 x 18W RMS 4ohm
- 2 x 16W RMS 8ohm
- One zone driven:
- 2 x 30W RMS 4ohm | 2 x 20W RMS 8ohm
- Pairs of 4 to 16ohm speakers can be used in each zone.
- Microphone inputs
- Sensitivity 10mV ; THD 2%
- Frequency response: 50Hz –12kHz (±3dB)
- Digital inputs USB ( audio files: MP3 / WMA / WAV / APE)
- Analog inputs
- Stereo Jack 3.5mm (front panel)
- Frequency response 20Hz - 20kHz (±3db)
- Total Harmonic Distortions ≥1% (1kHz)
- Signal/Noise ratio ≥75dB (A-weighted)
- Features / accessories
- Bass / Treble regulation (separate for each zone)
- Microphone mixing in each zone
- Microphone echo regulation
- Removable IEC power cord
- AC power / power consumption 220 - 240V 50/60Hz, 200W
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 10.7 x 43 x 31 cm
- Weight 6.6 kg / pc.
The European founders of the TAGA Harmony brand Mr. Kokocinski (currently the CEO and the European Sales Director) from Poland and Mr. Richard from Germany started their involvement in the audio business in the early years of 1990. They were recognized music lovers and specialists in the high-end audio and were dealing with repair and sales of high-end audio equipment. They found out that most speaker brands that boasted top sound performance, offered their products at extremely high prices, but they did not really provide good sound quality. This prompted them to establish their own TAGA Harmony brand. At the beginning the company was operating in the field of sound engineering services and audio products enhancement. It took almost 2 years to develop first loudspeaker prototypes which met enthusiastic reception of audiophiles. Nowadays TAGA Harmony brand is offering high quality products for the hi-fi and audio-video market. Main types of products are: high-end, hi-fi and home theatre speakers, in-wall/in-ceiling and outdoor speakers, multimedia speakers, hi-fi electronics and accessories for speakers. ---- The meaning of TAGA logo is To Achieve Glorious Acoustics and it says everything about the people behind the brand, their passion, devotion, philosophy and constant striving to perfection. It is TAGA Harmony’s DNA. It means that everything what TAGA Harmony designs, engineers or builds has one goal in mind: to provide the best sound and joy to music lovers around the World. A strong basis for the logo was added: “HARMONY” to emphasize that on every step all products are created in harmony with nature.
Hinweis zu Aktualisierungen Ihrer Taga-Produkte:
Auf dieser Webseite finden Sie den Kontakt für den Geräte-Support zu Taga-Produkten: