HTA-25B is a 25W / 4ohm high-fidelity but still affordable hybrid integrated amplifier utilizing two 6P1 and two 6N1 tubes in the preamp section and transistors at the output powered by an audiophile grade toroidal power transformer. This solution ensures a very warm, linear and lifelike sound with high dynamic presentation at the same time.
The high class, gold-plated speaker terminals offer almost lossless audio signal transmission to the speakers.
The HTA-25B offers a variety of different connections both wired and wireless:
- 2 analog inputs with gold-plated RCA sockets.
- USB input to quickly and easily play music from USB flash drivers.
- Bluetooth® to wirelessly stream music from smartphones, tablets or computers.
- REC output for external recording device or powered speakers or subwoofer.
- Headphones output for those who prefer discrete listening.
The removable IEC power cable gives an option to upgrade your system with a premium audiophile power cable in any time.
The HTA-25B combines the analog sound of tubes with the power of transistors to give the best sound at the price!
- Design Hybrid amplifier Class A/B
- Vacuum tubes
- 2 x 6P1
- 2 x 6N1
- Power output / impedance
- 2 x 25W RMS 4ohm
- 2 x 18W RMS 8ohm
- Wireless connectivity Bluetooth® v4.0
- Analog inputs CD, AUX
- Digital outputs
- USB (audio files: MP3 / WMA / WAV / APE / AAC / FLAC*)
- * Supports FLAC files with a bit rate below 913 kbps
- Analog outputs RCA REC Out
- Headphone output
- Impedance: 32-320ohm
- Output power: 80mW, 160ohm
- Frequency response 20Hz – 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortions ≤0.5% (1kHz 1W)
- Signal/Noise ratio ≥75db
- Features / accessories
- Bass / Treble regulation
- Tube cover (factory installed)
- Removable IEC power cord
- AC power / power consumption 220V-240V 50/60Hz, 120 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 13.8 x 26.4 x 29.8 cm
- Weight 4.5 kg / pc.