Taga DA-300 v.3
The powerful, slim and elegant piece of art delivering best music directly from your digital source!
The 3rd version is a miniature Digital-Analog Converter, which converts digital audio signal from any digital source to high class analog audio with clearer, richer and more powerful sound.
It allows to connect a range of digital source devices via one of 3 digital inputs (USB, Optical and Coaxial) and a built-in reference high-resolution 32bit / 384kHz PCM, DSD USB-DAC (ESS Sabre32 Reference ES9018K2M with patented Time Domain Jitter Eliminator and SA9227 chip) will always provide the best sound performance. The USB DAC input is a perfect choice for playing digital music from computers, music servers or compatible smartphones.
Analog output with high-end solid machined brass RCA sockets ensures the best signal transfer.
DA-300 v.3 offers stunning sound performance embedded in a very rigid and luxurious steel-aluminum casing.
Thanks to its small dimensions it can be easily added to any audio system, a computer or a video game console – it can be almost “invisible” but can change your digital music to a thrilling music experience.
- Design PCM / DSD Digital-Analog Converter
- DA converter
- ES9018K2M with SA9227 chip
- USB input: Asynchronous 32bit / 384kHz
- PCM 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384KHz
- DSDx64 (2.8Mhz), DSDx128 (5.6MHz), DSDx256 (11.2MHz)*
- Optical & Coaxial: 24bit / 192kHz
- *Windows® supports DSD DoP and Native.
- MacBook® supports DSD DoP.
- Digital inputs
- USB (for computer)
- Optical, Coaxial
- Analog outputs RCA Stereo (2V)
- Frequency response 15Hz - 30kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortions 127dB (with Noise)
- Signal/Noise ratio 129dB (A-Weighted)
- Dynamic range ≧115dB
- Features / accessories
- USB cable
- Optical cable
- RCA cable
- DC power adapter
- AC power / power consumption
- DC 12V, 1A
- AC 100-240V 50/60Hz, 6W
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 5.4 x 11.3 x 11.3 cm
- (adapter 2.3 x 4.3 x 9.7 cm)
- Weight 0.7 kg / pc.