|Originalverpackte Neuware vom deutschen Vertrieb|
- Ultra-compact in-ear design is ideal for travel
- Advanced electronics cancel up to 90% of background noise
- Inline microphone and controller
- QuietPoint® control module offers on/off switch
- Audio functions (in passive mode) even without battery
- Included Comply™ Foam Tips
The ATH-ANC33iS QuietPoint® Active Noise-Cancelling In-Ear Headphones reduce distracting background noise by up to 90% while offering the superior sound that makes Audio-Technica a world-leading pro audio company.
Engineered to create a comfortable listening environment in areas with high ambient noise, these in-ear headphones feature a miniature microphone in each earpiece that picks up ambient noise (such as traffic, air-handling systems, etc.). Electronics in the QuietPoint control module create a noise-cancelling wave that is 180° out of phase with the ambient noise. This wave acts like a noise eraser: it cancels out the annoying sounds that surround you without diminishing the audio you want to hear. The result…a peaceful enclave to enjoy the music or movies of your choice.
The ATH-ANC33iS in-ear headphones also feature an inline microphone and controller for answering calls and controlling music. The mic and controller support smartphones, iPhones, iPads, many iPods & other compatible devices. The microphone has an omnidirectional pickup pattern and it is designed for crisp intelligibility, so your voice will be clearly transmitted without having to speak directly into the mic.
- High performance in-ear headphones
- Up to 90% active ambient noise reduction
- Allows you to listen to your music without having to increase the volume
- 13 mm diameter drivers
- Innovative Noise-Cancelling process delivers an exceptionally pure audio signal when OuietPoint is active
- Continues to operate (in passive mode) when the batteries are exhausted
- A single AAA alkaline battery delivers up to 60 hours of battery life
- Wide frequency response from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Volume control and phone call management at the touch of a button
- Comes in a bag with aeroplane adapter and AAA battery
- Also includes S/M/L Comply Foam tips which adapt to the shape of your inner ear for maximum sound isolation
“exclusive quietpoint® technology"
The QuietPoint® module generates a signal from the sensors located on the earpiece, which is out of phase with ambient noise. This signal cancels unwanted background noise around you by up to 90% while offering the superior sound that makes Audio-Technica a world-leading pro audio company. The result: A haven of peace to enjoy the music or movies of your choice.
“manage your music and phonecalls”
The ATH-ANC33iS has a microphone and a volume control, allowing you to take calls and manage your music.
“ready for journeys short and long”
The ATH-ANC33iS in-ear earphones have an ultra-compact design ideal for travel. It comes with an aeroplane adapter, a battery and a carrying pouch.
Exceptional sound isolation
The ATH-ANC33iS comes with various sizes of Comply Foam Tips for superior sound isolation and a perfect fit to any size and shape of ears.
also works when the battery dies
ATH-ANC33iS continues to operate in passive mode (without noise reduction) when the battery is exhausted, allowing you to continue to enjoy your music.
90% reduction of ambient noise
These in-ear headphones have advanced electronic circuitry to reduce up to 90% of ambient noise while delivering superior sound quality.
Comes in a bag with aeroplane adapter and AAA battery, and also includes S/M/L Comply Foam tips which adapt to the shape of your inner ear for maximum sound isolation.
|Frequenzbereich||20 - 20.000 Hz|
|QuietPoint® Aktive Geräuschunterdrückung||Bis zu 20 dB|
|Batterielebensdauer||Up to 60 hours, typical (alkaline)|
|Gewicht||26 g (ohne Batterie)|
|Kabel||1,3 m mit 3,5 mm Stereoklinkenstecker|
|Beiliegendes Zubehör||Flugzeugadapter, AAA Batterie, Schutzhülle, Comply ™ Schaumstofftabs (1x), Ohrstöpsel (S/M/L)|
Wichtiger Hinweis, bitte vor dem Bestellen beachten:
Bei diesem Produkt handelt es sich um In-Ear-Kopfhörer, und damit um einen „Hygieneartikel“. Das 14-tägige-Widerrufsrecht verfällt für diesen Artikel, insofern der In-Ear-Kopfhörer benutzt (d.h. ins Ohr eingeführt) wurde. D.h. der Kopfhörer kann nicht mehr zurückgegeben werden.