|Originalverpackte Neuware vom deutschen Vertrieb|
- Audiophile-quality open-air headphones
- Large-aperture 53 mm drivers and CCAW voice coils
- Super lightweight magnesium alloy design
- 3D Wing Support Housing minimises vibration
- Highly durable and lightweight baffle
- Slow recovery foam earpads with suede
The ATH-AD2000X open back headphones offer a superlative listening experience. Feather-light and incredibly comfortable, these headphones gives you hours of stunning stereo listening, without fatigue. The large 53mm aperture drives on the headphones are based around Audio-Technica’s bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils that regenerate the audio signal with crisp resolution and a deep, balanced bass.
The ATH-AD2000X headphones excel at accurately reproducing classical and audiophile materials. These headphones are designed with lightweight aluminium honeycomb casings, which ensure absolute comfort for long periods of wear. The unique 2-part headband has self-adjusting wings which exert little pressure and absolutely no force on the crown of your head, maintaining an immersive, enjoyable listening experience.
- Audiophile-quality, Hi-res audio open-air headphones deliver clear, natural vocal and instrumental reproduction, a smooth tonal balance, precise imaging and superlative dynamic range
- Large-aperture 53 mm drivers and CCAW voice coils for superior sound reproduction
- No sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation
- 3D Wing Support Housing offers a vibration-proof mechanism that provides comfortable support for a better listening experience
- Extremely comfortable ear-fitting pads made from extremely supple yet durable suede
- 3m dual Y-shaped cable with quadruple conductors
- Gold-plated stereo 1/8” (3.5 mm) connector with 1/4” (6.3 mm) adapter
“CCAW (ofc7n) copper Voice coils”
In addition to incorporating a two-part magnetic metal circuit, whose function is to increase sound efficiency and richness, the ATH-AD2000X also has pure copper coils in CCAW (Copper-clad Aluminium Wire) (99.99% oxygen free copper).
“a permendur magnetic Circuit”
The ATH-AD2000X has a magnetic circuit made from Permendur (an alloy composed of equal amounts of iron and cobalt), which gives it exceptional sound quality, and a wide range of sound reproduction properites.
The ATH-AD2000X is equipped with a quadruple CCAW cable with OFC conductors, to ensure perfect reproduction of the original sound.
|Frequenzbereich||5 - 45 000 Hz|
|Max. Eingangsleistung||2.000 mW|
|Anschlussstecker||3,5 mm vergoldeter Stereoklinkenstecker|
|Beiliegendes Zubehör||6,3 mmm Adapter|